Undergraduate Research

To aid emerging UConn humanities scholars, the UCHI, in collaboration with the Office of Undergraduate Research (OUR), offers limited funding each year to support undergraduate students’ senior projects, honors theses, and other humanities research. This funding can take the form of an Undergraduate Research Grant (known as a SHARE award) or an Undergraduate Supply or Travel Award.

Please visit http://ugradresearch.uconn.edu/and explore the Funding & Programs menu.