UCHI is pleased to announce the Sharon Harris Annual Book Award
For a monograph published by UConn Tenure, Tenure-Track, or In-Residence faculty that best demonstrates scholarly depth and intellectual acuity and highlights the importance of humanities scholarship.
Book must have been published between January 2015- January 2017. E-publications, artist-authored books, digital humanities projects, and collaborative texts will be accepted for review. The award committee will not consider exhibition catalogues, translations, collected essays, textbooks, or revised editions.
- Cover letter (no more than 2 pages) by author of book explaining the value of the book to humanities scholarship
- PDF of book AND hard copy (supplied by author)
- One internal UConn letter of support (sent directly to UCHI)
- One external letter of support (sent directly to UCHI)
- Reviews, if available (supplied by author)
Send all e-materials (cover letter, PDF of book, support letters and reviews) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send hardcover book to UCHI, U-1234
Questions? Email: email@example.com
All materials must be received by: Feb. 15, 2017